پچ و کرک بازی Rome : Total War :
توجه داشته باشید ، برای نصب پچ 1.5 ابتدا نیاز به نصب پچ 1.3 می باشد.
تمام فایل ها در یک پوشه در VIP قرار خواهند گرفت ، تنها یک نکته لازم به ذکر است و آن اینکه ، در پوشه کرک بازی ، دو کرک ، یکی با حجم 5 و دیگری با حجمی 13 مگابایت قرار داده شده ، هر دو این کرک ها مخصوص ورژن 1.5 هستند اما در بعضی از کامپیوتر ها کرک با حجم 5 مگابایت جواب داده و برروی برخی 13 مگابایت ، به همین علت هر دو کرک برای استفاده قرار داده شده ، پس تنها از یکی از آنها استفاده کنید و در صورتیکه جواب نداد از دیگری استفاده کنید. این دو کرک تنها کرک های موجود هستند.
تغییراتی که نصب پچ 1.3 در بازی ایجاد می کند :
There are a number of improvements that have been made to the Balancing of the game, which will change the way that the game is played.
* Spear bonuses against cavalry have been increased (they were previously hard coded and are now moddable, in addition to mount_effect)
* Braced spearmen (standing ready) now reflect part of any attacking cavalry’s charge bonus back on the horse
* Adjusted most units’ charge bonuses to improve play balance (especially for cavalry) in response to charge code changes (which fixed an issue for higher bonus values)
* Reduced archery attack for some elite units
* Reduced secondary non-phalanx attack for stronger phalanx units
* Adjusted incorrect shield attribute for several units (to reflect models)
* Fixed Egyptian desert axemen armour
* Fixed bug for early and late Thracian and Scythian generals
* Reduced archer attack from chariots and elephants, and reduced dog attack
We fixed a number of different bugs and associated issues for the patch, below you will see some of the headline fixes.
There have been numerous fixes to the Campaign Map. There are a few highlights below.
* The Load Save bug has been addressed
* The speed on the campaign map has been improved
* Improvements to the Campaign map AI
* Better mix of rebelling units, including mercenary units and fewer peasants
* Fewer brigands, more pirates and the ability to mod the rate that these appear
* Fixed issues with the faction graphs where a dead faction was still receiving income
As with the campaign map there have been numerous little fixes. A few highlights are:
* Improvements to the battle AI
* Pre-battle speeches for the Roman factions now include sections on previous meetings with that faction
This will enable users to play Multiplayer against other players who have upgraded their version of Rome with a Barbarian Invasion Install.
تغییرات که نصب پچ 1.5 در بازی ایجاد می کند :
* We have fixed the “memory leak” slowdown issue that was seen when playing the campaign map for prolonged periods.
· We have fixed the Naval battles that were not working correctly in version 1.3. AI-controlled factions will now make proper use of ships.
· Saved games from version 1.2 will work in version 1.5. A couple of other problems with saved games have also been fixed to prevent crashes.
* The Gauls can no longer recruit Naked Fanatics as they no longer have farming-related shrines and temples.
* Academy-class buildings now give a law bonus, as they do in the BI expansion pack. These buildings now have uses in cities without governors or generals in residence.
* Only Roman factions can hold Games at an Arena-class building.
* Diplomacy has been “tweaked” so that Roman diplomatic activity is more coherent.
* Fleeing armies can now only flee once after a large battle defeat.
* We have added secondary low-quality sword to the phalanx-capable German Spearman Warband.
* Removed inappropriate officer from Rebel Archer Warband units.
* Reduced hit points for German Berserkers from 3 to 2 (matching those in BI).
* Improvements have been made to prevent men spilling around the base of siege towers.
* There was a pathfinding issue that made river battles very slow. This has been fixed.
* Improvements have been made to the AI when orchestrating Skirmish Maneouvres.
* The AI will now use 'fire at will' with idle units so that they throw pila at nearby enemies.
* The AI will now make a decision about throwing pila before charging into combat based on the location of enemy units.